Thursday, January 3, 2008

back in MA

After spending a fun, warm 10 days in California w/ family, I'm now back to freezing Boston. I had some great runs in CA. I could wear shorts and a t-shirt and not worry about my fingers falling off. I did an 8-miler in Woodward Park, in N Fresno, which has just the right balance between hills and flat spots, and I had a great short run yesterday morning with a friend, followed by breakfast and catching up. Now that I'm back, I'm looking forward to catching up with the Team this Saturday!

I was extremely blessed last week by a very generous donation to my Leukemia & Lymphoma Society campaign... but I still have a big chunk left to raise, and the deadline is but a few short weeks away. Thank you all for your support, thoughts, and best wishes!

No comments: