Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Yay Winter Break!

So, it's officially freezing outside. The snow is beautiful, but alas I'm not such a fan of the cold unless I'm snuggly bundled up in as many layers as possible... preferably sitting inside looking out at the icicles, which, of course, isn't so conducive to running. There was a glorious 11 miles on Saturday with the sun and warm. Ahh! I'll hopefully report back soon with more sunny news, but for now it's back to learning about entrepreneurship and catching up on the new Cashmere Mafia show (which mentions Wellesley!).

1 comment:

Jess Schumann said...

Hi, I am working on a video story for Wellesley Cable which is about Blogging in Wellesley. I wonder if you'd be interested in interviewing on camera for the story. To see a sampling of the work we produce here, watch comcast channel 9, or verizon 39, or visit us online at www.wellesleychannel.tv. I can be contacted at public@wellesleychannel.tv, or at 781-239-1444
Thanks

Jess