Tuesday, September 30, 2008

re-start...

So, the marathon was several months ago... but now that Emi's convinced me to blog, I might as well resurrect this one. And, besides, isn't life itself a marathon? Actually, that's just what people say who've never marathoned... it's rather annoying, I think. And those days are over for me anyways, as my knees are shot. If anything, though, I'm resolved in that my title still holds sway... my name is still Megan, I'm still in Boston... and everyday is really an adventure. The problem is, is that most of those adventures (ie-procrastination) entails randomly, dazedly looking up stuff on the internet, reading amazon.com reviews, checking all possible orbitz flight combinations, and making sure I really didn't get another e-mail in the last two seconds.... nope, darn...

Anyways, cheers!

No comments: